Roses are Red
Poetry is Hard
Trust me, I’m MUCH BETTER at selling homes
Want a Sold Sign in your yard?
Let’s get you the BEST Valentine’s Day gift ever – a Sold Sign in your front yard.
Ready to make it happen?
Just reach out!
And, since you were just subjected to my horrible poetry, and since it’s Valentine’s Day, how about some facts about this sweet and loving holiday?
Did you know….
- The first Valentine’s Day took place in Paris, France
- 145 million greeting cards are exchanged every single year on this day
- Over 8 billion conversation hearts are manufactured for Valentine’s Day. Not sure what those are? You know, those candy hearts with little sayings such as “Be Mine” and “I’m Yours”
- Just here in the U.S. – over a billion dollars worth of chocolate is purchased for Valentine’s Day!
- Teachers are the number one recipient of valentines
- 250 million roses are grown each year – just for Valentine’s Day!
Now that we’ve talked all about Valentine’s Day, I’d love to be the “key” to your heart and help you with the sale or purchase of your home. Ready to upgrade or downsize your home? If you live here in the Greenville area – and more than likely you do – then choose a realtor who will fight for you. One that will help you sell that nest you’re in right now, and simply find you a new one to build up and call “home”.
Ready to talk about purchasing a home this winter? I’d love to chat with you! We’ll find your dream home – together! Sellers – don’t forget to contact me in regards to selling your home too! My email is email@example.com, and my direct phone is (864) 275-3953.
People are on the move and I am ready to help you buy or sell in the Greenville area. Please contact Victoria Cottle by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina! You can also always follow me on Facebook!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend, or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.