|Reedy River through downtown Greenville SC
If you are moving in due to a job change or just interested in relocating to South Carolina, you might be interested in these facts below.
- Clemson University placed 20th on the Top Public National University list.
- University of SC has the #1 International Business Program.
- Rent in Columbia is 27% lower than the national average.
- The military community provides $19 Billion in economic impact with 58,000 vet residents and over 152,000 jobs.
- South Carolina has the 2nd largest growing workforce in migration.
- Business growth for South Carolina is #11 in growth prospects.
- Charleston ranked 4th Most Friendly City in the World 2013.
- Six of South Carolina’s golf courses ranked in Golf Digest’s Top 100 Golf Courses.
- There are 150 museums.
- There are 27 lakes and 47 state parks.
- Kiawah Island was named America’s Happiest Seaside Town.
These are just some of the facts that you will get when you ask for a copy of my Relocation Guide. There are 84 pages full of useful and interesting information about moving to South Carolina and Greenville. You will get information on
- Quality of life
- The counties and maps of each county
- Things to do
- Phone numbers for major utility companies
- Information on buying homes
- A list of suggested vendors
- And much more….
Contact me to get a copy today or go to my website: bestgreenvillerealestate.com to request a copy.
For notice on events each day LIKE our Facebook page @VictoriaCottlesCorner.
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.