|Photo by Jamie Lee from Pexels
Once again Christmas has snuck up on us and if you are like most people you were not prepared for it. But there are still a few days before Christmas happens so here are some places where you can find inspiration for decorating your home in the holiday fashion.
- SouthernLiving.com – 100+ Best-Ever Christmas Decorating Ideas for 2019. The editors share some of their favorite ideas. Covers your mantel, front door, mailbox, tree and more.
- HGTV – Christmas Decorating, Idea & Tips. They provide easy decoration, simple entertainment ideas, DIY gifts, shopping tips and much more. Lots of photos and articles on everything.
- GoodHouseKeeping.com – 80+ Christmas Decoration Ideas to Turn Your Home into a Winter Wonderland. Deck your halls with all this inspiration. They cover just about everything.
- Housebeautiful.com – 100 Christmas Home Decorating Ideas. 100 ideas you can DIY with photos and descriptions.
- CountryLiving.com – 85 Best Christmas Tree Decorations to Try this Year. Doesn’t matter what your style is, they have enough ideas to cover yours and everyone else’s.
- Pinterest – Christmas Decorating Ideas. Getting ever so popular as a search for ideas, it’s no wonder they cover Christmas also.
- MarthaStewart.com – Christmas Decorating Ideas. Martha does classic Christmas styles that are timeless ideas.
Then once you get past the classic places to find Christmas ideas, you can look at HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Reader’s Digest, HobbyLobby.com, Wayfair.com, PotteryBarn.com, DIYNetwork.com, even YouTube has some videos on decorating and gifting like 22 Christmas Décor and Gift Ideas without going Broke.
And who does not love the big boy Amazon.com/Christmas Ideas. There are also many much smaller sites that appeared when I did this search that may just be what you want. It is not always best to go mainstream. Often more information is given away when visiting smaller companies and sites.
I even found AllRecipes.com has 21 Fun and Creative Christmas Cookie Decorating Ideas. Just remember that Christmas is usually about traditions. Whether you are celebrating with old ones or creating new ones in your new family, take all these ideas and make them your own with colors, textures, and materials. The best Christmas is the one you and your family enjoy the most!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina!