It’s getting close to the end of summer. Should we all cheat with a little icy summer treat? Check out many of our local ice cream places here in Greenville and beyond! These are all local spots where you can help relieve some of the heat, for at least a little while.
- Dillard’s Ice Cream. Located on Mauldin Rd, this will actually almost remind you of an old-time ice cream stand. Very popular flavors, and they also have some unique creations such as “Superman” and “Charleston Sea Salt”. Visit their Facebook pg for more info.
- Molly and Myles. If an ice cream cone made out of Fruity Pebbles sounds like the perfect thing to you – then you NEED to check out Molly and Myles. Really cute ice cream cakes – and let’s just face it guys. If the ice cream is named “oreopalooza”, you know it’s AMAZING! Check them out at www.mollyandmylesicecream.com.
- Spill The Beans. Ok guys – gourmet homemade ice cream, waffle cones and even set inside a coffeehouse. I don’t know about you, but it doesn’t get better than this! Check out their site!
- Crème Shack. Rolled ice cream – if you’ve never tried it, you really have to! And, support local I always say! So head to Crème Shack, try some of their rolled ice cream which is simply ice cream which will be hand-rolled with all of your fave toppings – then let me know what you think! Oh yeah, and check out their site at www.cremeshack.com.
- Claire’s Ice Cream. Located in Greenville SC, they are one of only a few ice cream places in our area which offer a dairy-free ice cream. Coconut to be exact! And yes, you can add all your favorite toppings. Check em out!
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Call me if you are thinking about buying selling or relocating I am your NEGOTIATOR in real estate transactions representing your needs! firstname.lastname@example.org