In my last blog we talked about some of the pros to relocating to Greenville SC. I looked Greenville up on City-Data.com and picked out some more tidbits that might be of interest to you.
- Demographics: there are more females (51.5%) than males (48.5) in Greenville. So if you are a single guy looking for a match, relocate here for a better chance.
- The median resident age is 35.9 years which suggests most of the population is past college and would be more stable.
- Median household annual income is $41,863. Per capita annual income is $30,374. With the growth that is happening in Greenville now I would expect this income to continue to rise. I was $112,500 in 2000.
- Greenville County which includes the City of Greenville population increased 1.8% from 2010-2015 ahead of the other regions of South Carolina.
- Greenville is located in the northwestern corner of South Carolina and it is easily accessible from major interstates. It is also within an hour trip of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Quality of Life: average temp 60 degrees, average rainfall 6 inches, average snowfall 5 inches.
- School System: Greenville’s public school system is the largest with 11 magnet academies. There are over 10 colleges and universities near Greenville.
- Entertainment: there is always something going on in Greenville. Check out my facebook page below for daily posts on events.
For notice on events each day LIKE our Facebook page @VictoriaCottlesCorner.
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.