- A second Publix store will be the anchor tenant in a new development at the corner of West Georgia and Standing Springs Road. The development will be named the Market at Standing Springs.
- Atlas Senior Living is expanding its facility on Harrison Bridge Road by adding independent living apartments next to their existing living and memory care community, Fairview Park. The new development will have 108 units and include three dining options, a theater room, an indoor swimming pool, an exercise room, a ballroom, and a library. Construction should begin in January and take about a year or so to complete.
- Off Fairview Road, there will be another senior assisted living facility built with multiple options for care. It will include 44 assisted living units, 20 memory care units and 78 independent living units. They may also add 10 independent living cottages.
- Three new developments here include a taco shop, sports bar and a pharmacy.
- Tacos & Bla Bla Bla will be opening soon providing a fast-casual style of dining. Customers order at the counter and sit down, then employees bring out your food and tortilla chips and clean up the tables.
- A new sports bar called Wingnutz will be opening soon on the corner of Trade and North Weston streets. They will offer a menu with six or seven apps, 12 flavors of wings, burgers, chicken sandwiches and craft and domestic beer. Target is mid-January.
- Howard’s Pharmacy will be opening its second location at 106 S. Weston St. Plans are to have it open by early spring 2020. Howard’s is an independent pharmacy that gives personal service to its customers. There will be a drive through added to this location.
- A 46-home affordable housing development on Butler Road.
- The city council has approved the plan for a city center project. Conceptual designs have been released and they show a city park, retail and restaurant space, multifamily housing, two parking areas and a bridge crossing over Murray Drive to the Mauldin Cultural Center. Twenty-four acres along U.S. 276 is the designated area.
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina!