It’s been interesting throughout 2022, hasn’t it? It just feels as if there’s been a lot of things going on – some good, some bad, some in between.
One thing remains the same – real estate throughout 2022 (at least for the most part) seemed to sell really fast! This is still a Seller’s Market.
With the beginning of a new year – I think of the new beginnings for all of us. Some of you, you might have your own little “baby birds” leaving your nest. And that’s ok! That’s all a part of life.
So, if your baby birds are leaving your nest, or if you simply just need to downsize, or maybe you’re even thinking of adding some new baby birds to your nest in 2023, I want you know something. You have to choose the right realtor when it comes to making those decisions.
If you live here in the Greenville area – and more than likely you do – then choose a realtor who will fight for you. One that will help you sell that nest you’re in right now, and simply find you a new one to build up and call “home”.
Ready to talk about purchasing a home this winter? I’d love to chat with you! We’ll find your dream home – together! Sellers – don’t forget to contact me in regards to selling your home too! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and my direct phone is (864) 275-3953.
Hey Homeowners – Does Your House Have A Resolution For The New Year?
If not, you might want to use some of these tips! And yes, when you sell your home, many of these tips are the same!
- Declutter. I can almost guarantee you have things in your home that you haven’t touched or looked at in years! Take some time to get rid of some things that you simply don’t use – you know, those dust collectors!
- Invest in Upgrades. You know what this means – that freezer in your garage that you’ve dreaded replacing. Replacing all of the food in it once it dies is going to be much more costly than replacing it while it’s still running. You’ll probably save on electricity too!
- Commit to Maintenance. Homeownership is hard! Make that commitment to yourself, and to your home, that you’re going to stay on top of maintenance – yard cleanup, repairing the deck, etc.
- Cut Down on Energy Use. Do you really need that fan going 24 hours in your bedroom?
- Create a Plan on Cleaning. Make up a chart if you need to! You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel – and I’m sure your house will thank you for it!
People are on the move and I am ready to help you buy or sell in the Greenville area. Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina! You can also always follow me on Facebook!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend, or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.