I’m sure you all read that title and are probably thinking “oh geesh Victoria, get off your soapbox”. But I’m telling you all, it really is time to just simply live your best life possible.
Why are we thinking about this today? Simple really – life is short. And that, my friends, is something that all of us know about.
No, nothing happened. But I’ve just been thinking – if you were to search “living your best life” – what’s out there in the plethora of internet searches? Well, let me be the one to tell you. A TON!
So, after looking at some of the points that are very well made, I’d like to share with you ones that made an impact. And beyond all means, be sure to Google those words “living your best life” and see what impacts you!
- Identify what matters most to you – this my friends is so incredibly important. And probably, realistically, something that many of us (including myself) don’t think about too often.
- Practice being present – what does this mean? It means being fully involved in whatever you’re currently experiencing. Every. Single. Moment.
- Listen – Boy, how many times have we all completely tuned someone out. Just listen – simple as that. Listen.
- Hit the reset button – We ALL need to reset. That button is key to your sanity, your mental health, your sleep (we can just keep going on and on right?).
- Do what you love – This is one of my favorites. Do you love to ride motorcycles? Do it. Take long walks? Do it. Bake? Do it. Yeah, you get the gist of this one ?
- Develop a routine – Now, as a realtor, you pretty much have to have a routine (although it’s not always easy!). If you don’t have a routine, make one.
These are just some ideas. Trust me when I say, there are a ton of them out there. Hopefully, this helps you with your current situation!
Thinking of buying a home in Greenville or our surrounding areas? I’d love to chat with you! We’ll find your dream home – together! Sellers – don’t forget to contact me in regards to selling your home too! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and my direct phone is (864) 275-3953.
So Where Did I Find All Those Tips?
Check them all out on LifeHack.com. BTW, just between you and me, you can find some really cool hacks on this site. One of which is one of my favorites – how to hard boil eggs with a touch of baking soda. The shell comes right off!
Did You Know?
That there are 8 steps you should take when you’re selling your home?
Eight simple steps.
And the great part is – myself and my team help you with every single step.
What are those eight steps? Check them out here!
Then, when you’re ready – we should talk. I’ll lead you in the right direction!
Get your boatin’ shoes ready, Greenville — the 52nd Annual Upstate South Carolina Boat Show is coming to the Greenville Convention Center.
As one of the largest boating events in the state, it’ll feature every kind of boat imaginable, plus fishing gear, docks, insurance vendors + more. Tickets for adults are $7, seniors + students are $6, and kids 6 and under get in free. Parking is $5.
Show dates and hours include:
- Thur., Jan. 27 + Fri., Jan. 28: 12-9 p.m.
- Sat., Jan. 29: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sun., Jan. 30: 12-6 p.m.
Local Greenville SC News
The City of Greenville is accepting applications for upcoming board + commission seat vacancies (think: Neighborhood Design Review Board). Appointments begin in April and October for terms that begin in May and November. May term applications are due Feb. 1. See available seats and additional details here.
United Housing Connections + Upstate Continuum of Care along with local shelters and housing service organizations will count the Greenville homeless population for the first time since before the spread of COVID-19. The count will include those living in local shelters and living outdoors. Volunteer to help here. (Greenville News)
Do you have a dog that’s ready to tie the knot? Greenville County Animal Care’s 2022 Canine Wedding is Feb. 17. If you think your dog and his or her beau deserve to have their doggy dream wedding, you can apply here — the deadline is Feb. 1. To celebrate, adoptions will be free during the week of the wedding. ?
People are on the move and I am ready to help you buy or sell in the Greenville area. Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina! You can also always follow me on Facebook!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend, or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.