Summer is upon us in full force and with it, a need or want to be cool, get cool, stay cool. To help, I have found some local spots where you can help relieve some of the heat, for at least a little while.
- Common Pops Popsicle. The latest frozen treat taking on Greenville SC. They are based in Greenville SC and most of their ingredients are sourced from the Upstate region working with local farmers. A new take on an old theme, they sell from an old-fashioned ice cream cart which makes them very portable and able to hit several locations on the streets of downtown Greenville SC.
- Ice Cream Station. Located in Simpsonville SC and looks like it is based out of an old postal service building. Has soft serve cones and cups, sundaes, Explosions, Milkshakes and Malts, Floats, Smoothies and other cool desserts including Dole whip (lactose-free). They also serve specialty coffees, soft drinks, tea, trapped, chai tea, hot cocoa, and bottled water. Hours: 11:30 am to 9:00 pm except for Friday and Saturday when they stay open until 10:00 pm.
- Carol’s Ice Cream. A liquid nitrogen ice cream with vegan and gluten-free options. The feel of true ice cream shop treats with cones, sundaes, waffle treats, milkshakes splits and much more. Follow them on Instagram for more details.
- Marble Slab Creamery. Always a crowd pleaser. Here you can get their homemade small-batch ice cream with any number of toppings mixed in and then put in bowls, waffle bowls, and waffle cones. They also offer traditional sundaes and splits, milkshakes and ice cream cakes.
- Bruster’s. Located in Spartanburg SC, they are an old-fashioned walk-up ice cream stand with picnic tables all around. Freshly made right in their store, flavors will vary but they also have sugar-free options as well as frozen yogurt, and ices/sherbets/sorbets.
Most of these shoppes have Facebook pages except Carol’s, which has an Instagram account. If you are interested, go visit their page, give them a like or a follow so you get updates on any sales, coupons or special prices on holidays.
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Call me if you are thinking about buying selling or relocating I am your NEGOTIATOR in real estate transactions representing your needs! email@example.com