This Sunday is Easter Sunday and although that means many things to many people, I thought I would give you some events for this weekend and for the whole month. Happy Spring!
- Bunny Hop 5K on April 4th at Conestee Park.
- Hunt and Hop at the Pavilion Recreation Complex on April 4th from 10am to 12pm. $8 per child. Easter egg hunt, crafting, snack and entry to the Bounce House.
- Easter egg hunts: Tyger River Park in Duncan 10am April 19th, Children’s Museum of the Upstate April 12th at 8:30am, Travelers Rest April 11th 6:30 to 9pm, Greer Century Park April 12th 11am, Clemson April 19th 10am, and the Musgrove Mill State Historic site April 20th from 3-4pm.
- Climb the Ridge 5 Mile on April 18th Pleasant Ridge Camp and Retreat Center.
- Greater Greenville Senior Sports Classic for seniors 50 and older. Recreational and Olympic style events. Runs April 20-24, registration deadline April 10th.
- New River Trail Bike Ride on April 11 from 6am to 9pm. Take a trip to Southern Virginia and bike the 54 mile New River Trail. Cost $75 per person.
- April 25th is the 2015 Upstate Baby, Kids and Family Expo. Admission is FREE! From 10am to 5pm at TD Convention Center.
- April 18th 3Rd Annual International Festival in the City of Fountain Inn. Admission is FREE! From 8am to 5pm.
Ok, so these are just a few highlights of what is planned for this month. A full list of events can be found at the VisitGreenville site, where you will see upcoming theater productions, a fashion show, the symphony, cycling events and Art shows. Hope to see you at one of these events!
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.