Kids are still out of school and summer is in full swing. Here are some events I found to round out the month of July and get you some fun before school starts again.
- Greenville Drive Baseball. Baseball games will still be happening between now and August 29th. Get the kids together and go to a baseball game.
- Summer Planetarium Shows. Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday until August 8th.
- 25th Upstate Shakespeare Festival: The Tempest. Shows begin at 7pm Thursday through Sunday weekly in Falls Park on the Reedy. The Tempest will be playing until August 4th.
- Beachin’ Fridays. Join people at the Mauldin Cultural Center’s outdoor amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, food trucks and craft beverages by Growler Haus. Continues until July 26th weekly on Friday.
- Farmer’s Market Saturdays. The city of Fountain Inn hosts a local farmer’s market on Saturdays until September 28th.
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Imagining Alice’s Wonderland. A 1,200 square foot exhibition, organized by the Upcountry History Museum, will explore the kaleidoscope of artistic re-imaginings of Alice from the 1860s to the present.
- Trivia Night at Plat 108. Recurs weekly on Monday until July 29th.
- Brewpub Bingo. Recurs weekly on Tuesday.
- Kids Kayak Camp. Dates vary between July 9th and August 14th.
- Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Dates vary between July 18th and August 4th.
- Carolina Foothills Dog Show Cluster. Presented by the Greenville Kennel Club. Admission is free. Dates: July 25th to July 28th at the Greenville Convention Center.
- Rockabilly Heaven. Presented by Centre Stage Professional Theatre. Times: Thu – Sat 8pm, Sun 3pm. Price: $25-$36.50. Dates vary between July 26th and August 17th.
All of these events and much more are located over at www.visitgreenvillesc.com under their events. With so much to see and do in the Greenville SC area, you can’t be bored.
And remember if you, a friend or family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.