What do you believe in? So many of us believe in all kinds of things – the supernatural, the fact that Elvis is still alive, and maybe even silly things like if you step on a crack you’ll break your mother’s back.
Believing in things is fun – it can make the time go faster when you’re on a long car ride, strikes up some great conversations (and maybe even some arguments) and depending on your experiences, it definitely can make you an even, well, firmer believer.
When I first thought of this title, I thought of the song by Journey (I know, I’m singing it in my head too!). But then I got to thinking – what do I believe in?
This isn’t a debate, a protest, or even something that we shouldn’t talk about. We’re not bringing religion or politics into this. But, my point is that every single one of us believes in something different. And that’s ok! That’s what makes us those unique, different individuals that make up this Earth!
Maybe you believe in life on other planets. Maybe you believe in ghosts. Maybe you even believe in Santa Claus. The sky is the limit – and every single one of us should have that type of fantasy thinking.
Let’s discuss it further! What do you believe in? I’d love to hear from you!
Thinking of buying a home in Greenville or our surrounding areas? I’d love to chat with you! We’ll find your dream home – together! Sellers – don’t forget to contact me in regards to selling your home too! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and my direct phone is (864) 275-3953.
Real Estate News
The top trends driving home-buying in 2021:
- Greenville is a relocation destination. Remote work is here to stay – and without the need to live close to work, people are moving out of bigger metropolitan areas and into the suburbs and smaller cities, like GVL.
- Kitchens sell homes. This is an obvious fact to anyone who has ever bought or sold a home (or binged House Hunters), but it’s especially important this year. Quarantine brought out many of our inner home chefs and bakers, and people looking to continue their newfound hobby in their new digs will certainly want the best home kitchen space to do so.
- People are shopping for second homes. We’ve all been looking for some sort of escape from all the chaos of 2020. Many of those who have the means are looking to buy second homes for an occasional getaway.
- A quiet home office > an open floor plan. Between WFH, e-learning, and just being at home more, having a private space to work (or relax) became a necessity in 2020. In 2021, that could result in a resurgence in divided floor plans, or people upfitting spaces like the FROG or the backyard shed to create a new space to retreat.
- Outdoor living. Whether to reconnect with nature or have a social-distanced hang with neighbors, having a relaxing yard, patio or porch is more important than ever.
Easy Way to Disinfect Legos
Children’s toys are a breeding ground for germs. And with the virus, giving some of those toys an extra sanitizing may not be a bad idea! A dishwasher makes quick work of disinfecting toys that are washable, like Legos. To quickly clean Legos:
- Drop the Legos in a laundry bag to keep them contained.
- Run your dishwasher as usual.
- But, remove the Legos before the drying cycle, letting them air dry completely on a towel.
This method also works well for other treasures like seashells, dish brushes, rags and sponges.
Local Greenville SC News
There’s a new “hot spot” in downtown Greenville. In fact, there’s a lot full of them! Construction of the City of Greenville’s new 47-space parking lot at 911 S Main Street is now complete.
Located adjacent to Fluor Field, the new lot provides a convenient parking option for all of the shopping, dining and entertainment amenities the West End has to offer.
Parking in the new lot is free with an enforced two-hour limit.
Visit the City of Greenville Parking Services website for more about parking in downtown Greenville.
People are on the move and I am ready to help you buy or sell in the Greenville area. Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina! You can also always follow me on Facebook!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend, or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.